Get ECHS Empanelment
- Top consultant for ECHS empanelment
- Complete support from documentation to filing
- Get Empanelment, Rate negotiations, Reimbursement & Claim support
What is ECHS Hospital Empanelment?
ECHS Hospital Empanelment involves process through which hospitals, clinics, & diagnostic centers are evaluated & enlisted as healthcare service providers under the Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS). The empanelment process involves a thorough evaluation of the healthcare service provider’s facilities, services, & expertise, as well as an inspection by a team of experts.
The main aim of ECHS Hospital Empanelment is to ensure that the enlisted hospitals & clinics provide quality medical care to ECHS beneficiaries. The empanelment process includes a detailed evaluation of the healthcare service provider’s infrastructure, facilities, quality of medical care, & financial viability.
The hospitals & clinics seeking empanelment under ECHS must meet the eligibility criteria set by the scheme. These criteria include the following:
- The healthcare service provider should be registered with the relevant government authority & have a valid license to operate.
- The hospital should have adequate infrastructure, including medical equipment, beds, & qualified staff.
- The healthcare service provider should have a dedicated emergency department, laboratory, & radiology facilities.
- The hospital or clinic should maintain a high standard of medical care & adhere to the ECHS quality standards.
- The healthcare service provider should have a transparent billing system & not overcharge the beneficiaries.
- The hospital or clinic should have a patient grievance redressal mechanism in place.
Once the hospital or clinic has been evaluated & meets the eligibility criteria, it is empanelled as an ECHS healthcare service provider. Empanelment allows the hospital or clinic to provide cashless medical treatment to ECHS beneficiaries & receive timely reimbursement for the services rendered.
The Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) is a health insurance scheme launched by the Indian Government to provide comprehensive medical care facilities to retired armed forces personnel, their dependents, & widows. The scheme was introduced in 2003 & is funded by contributions from the armed forces personnel.
The ECHS covers a wide range of medical services, including consultations with medical specialists, diagnostic tests, hospitalization, & emergency medical services. The scheme also provides preventive health services, including health education, immunization, & family welfare services.
The scheme is managed by the Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare & is implemented through a network of polyclinics, hospitals, & diagnostic centers across India. The scheme is available in more than 450 cities and towns across India, & the coverage includes more than 54 lakh beneficiaries.
The ECHS provides cashless medical treatment to its beneficiaries at empanelled hospitals & clinics. Empanelment ensures that the hospitals & clinics meet the ECHS standards for quality of care & service delivery. The scheme also provides a reimbursement facility for beneficiaries who seek treatment from non-empanelled facilities.
To become an empanelled healthcare service provider under the ECHS, the hospital or clinic has to meet several criteria, including infrastructure, facilities, quality of medical care, & financial viability. The empanelment process involves a detailed evaluation of the healthcare service provider’s facilities, services, & expertise, as well as an inspection by a team of experts.
How to get Empanelled with ECHS?
- Fill application form available at ECHS website
- Upload the required empanelment documents
- Respond to the clarification emails from ECHS
- Get the hospital inspection done (if mandated)
- Get final confirmation from ECHS
Taking care of the above steps can be quite time-consuming for some doctors, hospitals, and clinics. That’s where we can help. Simply sign up with us, and we’ll handle everything for you.
Benefits of getting Empanelled with ECHS
There are several benefits to getting empanelled with the Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) as a healthcare service provider. These benefits include:
- Increased patient volume: Result in an increased patient volume for the healthcare service provider, as ECHS beneficiaries can access healthcare services from empanelled hospitals & clinics. This can help healthcare service providers increase their revenue.
- Timely payment: Empanelled hospitals with ECHS are entitled to receive timely payment for the services rendered. This can help them manage their cash flow better & reduce financial stress.
- Cashless medical treatment: Receive cashless medical treatment at empanelled hospitals & clinics, which means they don’t have to pay upfront for the medical expenses. This can reduce the financial burden on the beneficiaries & improve their access to healthcare services.
- Increased visibility: Help healthcare service providers increase their visibility & reputation in the healthcare industry. This can attract more patients & help build the healthcare service provider’s brand.
- Quality assurance: Involves a thorough evaluation of the healthcare service provider’s infrastructure, facilities, quality of medical care, & financial viability. Empanelment ensures that the healthcare service provider meets the ECHS quality standards & provides quality medical care to the beneficiaries.
- Social responsibility: A method for healthcare service providers to contribute to the social welfare of the retired armed forces personnel, their dependents, & widows. It is an opportunity to give back to those who have served the country & their families.
Top ECHS Consultant
One of the top agents/consultants for empanelment. Our team includes doctors, healthcare professionals, and certified quality consultants.
Want to immediately start serving ECHS patients?
Mantra Consulting helps you empanel with ECHS. However, empanelment may take time and are contingent on approval form the TPA/ Insurance. Therefore, we also offer you an option to serve ECHS patients without empanelment through our Reimbursement scheme:
- You share patient details with us
- Our expert team checks patients documents and the chances for approval
- You perform surgery of the patient
- Mantra pays you the surgery amount within 7 days
- Mantra followups with Insurance company and patients for the reimbursement
- Mantra bears the risk and hospital gets the payment!