Get National Insurance Empanelment
- Top consultant for National Insurance empanelment
- Complete support from documentation to filing
- Get Empanelment, Rate negotiations, Reimbursement & Claim support
National Insurance Empanelment
What is National Insurance Hospital Empanelment?
The National Insurance Hospital Empanelment (NIHE) is a voluntary process through which hospitals can become empanelled with one or more national health insurance schemes in India. Since its release in 2013, over 1,000 hospitals have been empanelled across the country. Quality of care, financial viabilityn transparency, are some of the standards that the NIHE ensures.
To start with the empanelment process, the interested hospitals are required to submit an application to the Scheme Administrator. Then an evaluation of the hospital’s facilities and services is carried out by the Scheme Administrator. If the hospital is found to be eligible, it will be included in the list of hospitals that are authorised to provide treatment to patients under the scheme. One of the advantages of getting emapnelled with NIHE is that the patients are assured with quality care at a reasonable price.
About National Insurance
Founded in 1906 at Kolkata, National Insurance Company Limited is India’s oldest insurance company. In 1972, National Insurance Company became one of four subsidiaries of the General Corporation of India, which was fully owned by the Indian government. Founded as an independent insurance company in 2002, the company delinked from GIC.
The National Insurance Company Ltd offers a wide range of insurance services to its customers, including health insurance, personal accident insurance, and shopkeepers’ insurance. It has offices all over India and overseas, as well as over 50,000 agents.
How to get Empanelled with National Insurance?
It is possible for you to apply for National Insurance by yourself or with our help. We are one of the top consultants for National Insurance. Here are the steps for empanelment with National Insurance:
- Fill application form available at National insurance website
- Upload the required empanelment documents
- Respond to the clarification emails from National insurance
- Get the hospital inspection done (if mandated)
- Get final confirmation from National insurance
Taking care of the above steps can be quite time-consuming for some doctors, hospitals, and clinics. That’s where we can help. Simply sign up with us, and we’ll handle everything for you.
Benefits of getting Empanelled with National Insurance
Over 50% of middle-class or higher-income patients come under one or more panels these days, so getting panels has become a necessity, otherwise, you may lose a lot of potential patients. National Insurance is regarded as one of the best panels to have. Having such a panel boosts the trust of patients and helps your practice or hospital grow.
Top National Insurance Consultant
One of the top agents/consultants for empanelment. Our team includes doctors, healthcare professionals, and certified quality consultants.
Want to immediately start serving National Insurance patients?
Mantra Consulting helps you empanel with National Insurance. However, empanelment may take time and are contingent on approval form the TPA/ Insurance. Therefore, we also offer you an option to serve National insurance patients without empanelment through our Reimbursement scheme:
- You share patient details with us
- Our expert team checks patients documents and the chances for approval
- You perform surgery of the patient
- Mantra pays you the surgery amount within 7 days
- Mantra followups with Insurance company and patients for the reimbursement
- Mantra bears the risk and hospital gets the payment!