Get GIPSA Insurance Empanelment
- Top consultant for GIPSA Insurance empanelment
- Complete support from documentation to filing
- Get Empanelment, Rate negotiations, Reimbursement & Claim support
GIPSA Insurance Empanelment
What is GIPSA Insurance Hospital Empanelment?
GIPSA is a health insurance that the hospitals and healthcare providers uses. Its main aim is to safeguard the hospitals or providers from the financial loses that may occur due to patient care.
The federal government’s insurance program has established the GIPSA insurance scheme so that the hospitals can participate in the insurance program. This scheme allows reimbursement of the insurers to the participating hospitals for the care of patients. The program is monitored by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
By agreeing for the empanelment under GIPSA insurance health program, the hospitals or providers agree to provide care to the GIPSA patients at affordable prices or lower out-of-pocket costs.
About GIPSA Insurance
The General Insurance Public Sector Association (GIPSA) is a not-for-profit organization that symbolizes the interests of public sector general insurers in India. It was set up in 1992 with the aim of promoting and safeguarding the interests of its members, who are all public sector general insurers.
In March 2019, GIPSA had over 31 members, which includes all the major public sector general insurers in India such as National Insurance, New India Assurance, Oriental Insurance, United India Insurance, and more.
The main objectives behind GIPSA is to promote mutual cooperation and understanding between its members, to protect and safeguard their interests and also to help them discharge their social obligations effectively.
To achieve such objectives, GIPSA has undertaken various activities such as organizing seminars, conferences on relevant topics to the general insurance industry, undertaking research studies on issues affecting the industry and providing a platform for dialogue between its members and stakeholders.
How to get Empanelled with GIPSA Insurance?
- Fill application form available at GIPSA Insurance website
- Upload the required empanelment documents
- Respond to the clarification emails from GIPSA Insurance
- Get the hospital inspection done (if mandated)
- Get final confirmation from GIPSA Insurance
Taking care of the above steps can be quite time-consuming for some doctors, hospitals, and clinics. That’s where we can help. Simply sign up with us, and we’ll handle everything for you.
Benefits of getting Empanelled with GIPSA Insurance
The advantages of getting your hospital empaneled by the GIPSA insurance are many.
- To start with, it administers the hospitals with financial protection in the event that a patient has made a claim against the hospital for medical negligence
- Second, it helps the hospitals to emerge as reputed, reliable, and trustworthy provider of healthcare services.
- Third, an empaneled hospital with GIPSA insurance depicts the commitment that the hospital caters for the high-quality care for its patients. This can go a long way in attracting new patients and retaining existing ones.
- Finally, it helps the hospitals to increase the patient base as GIPSA Insurance is accepted by a large number of hospitals and medical facilities. This can in turn lead to more revenue for your hospital.
Top GIPSA Insurance Consultant
One of the top agents/consultants for empanelment. Our team includes doctors, healthcare professionals, and certified quality consultants.
Want to immediately start serving GIPSA Insurance patients?
Mantra Consulting helps you empanel with GIPSA Insurance. However, empanelment may take time and are contingent on approval form the TPA/ Insurance. Therefore, we also offer you an option to serve GIPSA Insurance patients without empanelment through our Reimbursement scheme:
- You share patient details with us
- Our expert team checks patients documents and the chances for approval
- You perform surgery of the patient
- Mantra pays you the surgery amount within 7 days
- Mantra followups with Insurance company and patients for the reimbursement
- Mantra bears the risk and hospital gets the payment!