Get United India Insurance Empanelment
- Top consultant for United India Insurance empanelment
- Complete support from documentation to filing
- Get Empanelment, Rate negotiations, Reimbursement & Claim support
United India Insurance Empanelment
What is United India Insurance Hospital Empanelment?
United India Insurance Company Limited is an Indian government-owned general insurance company. Hospital empanelment is a process in which a hospital or a medical facility becomes a part of a network of healthcare providers recognized by an insurance company. By being empaneled, the hospital agrees to provide medical services to the policyholders of the insurance company and in return, the insurance company agrees to reimburse the hospital for the medical expenses incurred by its policyholders.
United India Insurance Company Limited has a network of empaneled hospitals that it has approved to provide medical treatment to its policyholders. Policyholders can avail of the medical treatment at these empaneled hospitals without having to worry about the high cost of treatment, as the expenses will be borne by the insurance company.
In summary, United India Insurance Hospital Empanelment refers to the process of a hospital becoming a part of United India Insurance Company’s network of healthcare providers and providing medical services to its policyholders.
About United India Insurance
United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) is a public sector general insurance company. They were established in 1938 with its headquarters in Chennai. They offer a wide range of products, including health, motor, personal accident, home, and travel, among others.
With a large network of branches and agents, the company has marked a strong presence nationally as well as a growing presence in the international market in the United Arab Emirates and Singapore.
They are well known for their customer-focused approach and their commitment to provide quality insurance products and services at affordable prices. They even have a strong reputation for financial stability and are widely recognized as of the largest and most respected companies.
United India Insurance Company Limited have also received several awards and recognitions over the years, including the “General Insurance Company of the Year” award at the India Insurance Awards and the “Insurer of the Year” award at the Business Today-Money Today Financial Awards.
How to get Empanelled with United India Insurance?
It is possible for you to apply for United India Insurance by yourself or with our help. We are one of the top consultants for United India Insurance. Here are the steps for empanelment with United India Insurance:
- Fill application form available at United India Insurance website
- Upload the required empanelment documents
- Respond to the clarification emails from United India Insurance
- Get the hospital inspection done (if mandated)
- Get final confirmation from United India Insurance
Taking care of the above steps can be quite time-consuming for some doctors, hospitals, and clinics. That’s where we can help. Simply sign up with us, and we’ll handle everything for you.
Benefits of getting Empanelled with United India Insurance
There are several benefits for a hospital or medical facility to get empaneled with United India Insurance:
- Increased patient volume: By becoming a part of United India Insurance’s network of healthcare providers, a hospital can attract more patients as policyholders are likely to choose an empaneled hospital for their medical treatment.
- Improved reimbursement: Empaneled hospitals have a streamlined process for submitting claims and receiving reimbursement from United India Insurance. This can result in faster and more efficient payment for the hospital.
- Enhanced reputation: Empanelment with a reputed insurance company like United India Insurance can enhance the reputation and credibility of the hospital, attracting even more patients.
- Better negotiation power: Empaneled hospitals can negotiate better rates and terms with United India Insurance, compared to non-empaneled hospitals.
- Increased operational efficiency: By being a part of United India Insurance’s network, the hospital can streamline its operations, improve its service quality, and increase its efficiency.
In conclusion, empanelment with United India Insurance can provide significant benefits for a hospital or medical facility, including increased patient volume, improved reimbursement, enhanced reputation, better negotiation power, and increased operational efficiency.
Top United India Insurance Consultant
One of the top agents/consultants for empanelment. Our team includes doctors, healthcare professionals, and certified quality consultants.
Want to immediately start serving United India Insurance patients?
Mantra Consulting helps you empanel with United India Insurance. However, empanelment may take time and are contingent on approval form the TPA/ Insurance. Therefore, we also offer you an option to serve United India Insurance patients without empanelment through our Reimbursement scheme:
- You share patient details with us
- Our expert team checks patients documents and the chances for approval
- You perform surgery of the patient
- Mantra pays you the surgery amount within 7 days
- Mantra followups with Insurance company and patients for the reimbursement
- Mantra bears the risk and hospital gets the payment!